Space RPG seems to be one of the biggest buzzwords in the industry right now, and the popularity continues with VoidExpanse.
Developed by AtomicTorch Studios, VoidExpanse is a “spacefaring action-RPG with boundless freedom to forge your own path in a galaxy rife with conflict.” You know have my attention, AtomicTorch Studios.
According to the press release, the game features:
- Spacefaring action-RPG with open exploration of procedurally generated galaxies.
- Carve out your destiny with extensive skill-trees and ship customization.
- Battle, trade with NPCs, mine asteroids, and explore the unknown.
- Real-time combat with serious dangers; no auto-leveling enemies.
- Play through a carefully crafted campaign, or create your own galaxy in sandbox mode.
- Join with dozens of friends or take them on in persistent multiplayer.
- Every aspect of the game is fully moddable.
VoidExpanse is set to release on the PC in early 2014. .