Hey guys, you have waited, you have cried – now your salvation is here. Today PopCap launches Peggle 2 on the Xbox One. Peggle 2 offers 60 levels, 60 trials, Peg Party multiplayer action, and four all-new Peggle Masters and power-ups. The game will cost $11.99 and is available now from the Xbox Live Games Store.
“With Peggle 2 we’re taking everything that our fans love about Peggle and bringing it to another level,” said Jared Neuss, Lead Producer on Peggle 2. “The new Peggle Masters have tons of personality, their powers are all completely over the top and there is a massive amount of content for players to explore.”
Some of the games key features:
- Five Peggle Masters, each with multiple costumes
- 60 all-new gameplay levels
- 60 all-new trials
- 180 objectives
- Achievements and 1,000G to collect
- Peg Party mode for multiplayer fun!
- High-Definition graphics and orchestral audio specific to each Master
- Kinect gesture and voice commands for in-game and menu controls (in some markets)
- Save and share your best, craziest and most amazing shots via Xbox One Game DVR and Upload (Xbox Live Gold membership required, sold separately)